Morocco Girls Trip with the MissAdventure 16.02-23.02.2019
QUICK FACTS ABOUT MOROCCO GIRL TRIP
Just 3 hours flight from Europe and you land in a different world full of thrilling spices, welcome mint tea, relaxing hammam, lanterns and tasty Moroccan tajine. Come with us on a 7 day journey through Marrakesh where you will get to explore the best the region has to offer on a highly selected itinerary. We will stay at the amazing Le Riad Yasmine, try the best hammam in town and have a thrilling desert experience. Just book and pack for your once ina a life time Morocco girls trip!
Le Riad Yasmine
10 compelling reasons to book your Morocco girl trip with The MissAdventure
- 7 day all inclusive girl trip exploring the best the Morocco has to offer with 1 free day for an activity of your own
- Stay in the famous Le Yasmine Riad, home to many famous travelers and bloggers when in Marrakesh like @ohhcouture and share a room with one of our other female travelers
- Explore the UNESCO site of Ait ben Haddou on a 1 day tour (4h drive from Marrakesh)
- Enjoy a 40min camel ride through the desert and a magical photo shooting
- Enjoy a professional photo shooting, get all photos as a gift on departure and enjoy showing off your professional photos to the world or keep them as a memory.
- Experience a unique hammam experience. Your visit to Marrakesh is not complete without tantalizing your senses at one of the most exclusive spas in town.
- Celebrate with us during a Welcome dinner party with that touch of a luxury!
- Indulge in the local specialties, belly dance and more!
- A Goodbye dinner and MissAdventure goodie bag!
- And most importantly have fun with soul sisters and female bloggers like yourself and establish connections and friendships that last a lifetime!
MAROCCO GIRL TRIP SAMPLE ITINERARY
*Note: Please note that if you don't want to do an activity you are completely free to do your own thing, stay at the Riad or explore Marrakesh. Please note that additional and personal activities are not included in the price.
Day 1 - Saturday, 16.02.2019
- Arrival throughout the day and check in to the Le Riad Yasmine. Be welcomed by hot fresh mint tea, a Moroccan tradition and settle into your room.
- Until 17h chill at the pool
- 18h Welcome speech by Paola Crevatini Rebsamen, The MissAdventure Founder and your host for the trip
- 19.30h traditional Moroccan dinner served at an exclusive Moroccan restaurant
Day 2 - Sunday, 17.02.2019
- 8h Breakfast served at Riad
- 8.30h Explore Marrakesh with The MissAdventure where we take you back in time through our insider route
- 13h-14h Lunch served at Riad
- 14.30h Relax at the pool and photoshooting
- 19h-21h Traditional Moroccan dinner at Riad and private time
Our photo shooting location in Marrakesh - Author Unknown
Day 3 - Monday, 18.02.2019
- 7h Breakfast served
- 8h departure for Ait Ben Haddou (4h drive) in private air conditioned vans
- 12h-13h Time for lunch
- 13h-16h free time to explore Ait Ben Haddou on your own
- 16h drive to our desert Camp where we will spend 1 night (3stars camp)
- 20h Dinner served at the Camp
Ait Ben Haddou - Author Unknown
Day 4 - Tuesday 19.02.2019
- 7h early breakfast served at the Camp
- 1h Sunrise Camel ride in the desert and photoshooting
- 10h Departure back to Marrakesh and Riad
- 14h Stop for Lunch at a special location
- 20h Arrival to Marrakesh and Dinner at Riad
Day 5 Wednesday 20.02.2019
*Today is FREE day. Consider it as a bonus day do whatever your heart desires from chilling at the Riad, catching up with day to day life or exploring Marrakesh and surroundings on your own.
Plan is to go and visit Le Jardin Majorelle, home of YSL. It is a beautiful location for photoshootings.
Please note the additional activites are not included in the price. Dinner is served in the Riad, lunch is free choice.
Day 6 Thursday 21.02.2019
- 8h-10h Breakfast served
- Departure for Essaouira (1,5h drive)
- Free time to explore this charming little town
- Lunch (not included)
- 16h Departure back to Marrakesh (1,5h drive)
Day 7 - Friday, 22.02.2019
- 8h-10h Breakfast served
- 10h-14h departure for hammam at one of the best and most luxurious spas in town ( entry is covered but treatments you need to book in advance and pay at the hotel)
- 14h Lunch served at the Riad and free afternoon for shopping
- 19h dinner served at Riad or one of the Moroccan Restaurants
- Optional Goodbye drinks - lets celebrate our time in Marocco ( not included in price)
Day 8 - Saturday, 23.02.2019
- 8h-10h Breakfast served
- 10h sharp check our and departure
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE MISSADVENTURE MOROCCO GIRL TRIP
When? 16.02.2019 - 23.02.2019
Who? You and other 10 female travelers
Where? Marrakesh and surroundings, Morocco
Price? 2150 EUR all inclusive. 2490 EUR for a private room.
Payment: Please fill in the form below and we will contact you with the payment details. It is a bank transfer and we require 50% of funds as a reservation. The rest is due at 2 months before the event.
Cancellation: Your spot is only guaranteed after you have paid 50% reservation price. In case you can not make it to the event, you have the right to cancel. If we manage to fill your spot there is no additional cost for you and you will receive a 100% refund (you might be asked to cover some small administration fees up to 50 EUR). However, if we don't manage to fill your spot you will be required to pay 100% of the price. Cancellations up to 3 months before the event are with 100% refund.
Accommodation: We stay in the famous le Riad Yasmine, a family owned Riad that was home to many bloggers like @ohhcouture and we have the Riad only to The MissAdventure guests so we can enjoy the complete privacy or together time as we please. Your comfort is important to us and like this we can truly connect. Please also note that if you book a shared room you will share the room with another female traveler else you can book a private room for a small upgrade.
Photos: You will get professional photos delivered to you in digital format (.jpeg) already edited for your personal use. Every sale and distribution is prohibited. Please note that The MissAdventure has the right to use the photos for their promotion and all rights belon to The MissAdventure. If you have any concerns please notify us in written form before the event.
Can I extend my stay? Yes of course. Just let us know and we will find you suitable accommodation and program what to do. We are always happy to help free of charge to our guests with advice.
No request is too great and no detail too small. We are also here to assist you before your trip begins.
Included in price:
- Special welcome dinner at one of the best Moroccan restaurants
- Accommodation at the famous Le Riad Yasmine
- Most meals are included but we realise that sometimes it is best to have choice so few meals (lunches and dinners are not included in the program nor price and you will need to cover these in addition)
- Best hammam afternoon experience in town
- A surprise MissAdventure gift for you at your departure
- 1x Bottled water per person per day
Not included in price:
- Flight tickets
- Lunch might not be provided on free afternoons
- Drinks and food outside of the villa or special requests during your stay
- Alcoholic drinks
- Shopping/pocket money
- Visa ( if necessary) Please make sure you have all travel documents before the trip
- Travel insurance - it is always good to have travel insurance. Double check what you are insured for before the trip
- International health insurance - please have an international health insurance
- Optional 3-day desert tour (approximately 300 EUR/person) this can be done before or after the trip.
Limited spots available so secure your spot now by filling in the form.
*A deposit of 50% is required to secure your registration. The remaining 50% is due 2 months prior to the departure, no refunds are available after booking unless you can find someone to fill your space.
**By filling in the form you agree to receive email notifications about the event and The MissAdventure