Morocco Girls Trip with the MissAdventure 16.02-23.02.2019
Just 3 hours flight from Europe and you land in a different world full of thrilling spices, welcome mint tea, relaxing hammam, lanterns and tasty Moroccan tajine. Come with us on a 7 day journey through all inclusive Marrakesh and surroundings journey where you will get to explore the best the region has to offer on a highly selected itinerary. We will stay at the amazing Le Riad Yasmine, try the best hammam in town and sleep under the stars in desert camp. This will truly be a once in a lifetime getaway that will make you feel like in a 1001 night fairytale.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS GIRL TRIP
- 8 day (7 nights) all inclusive girl trip exploring the best the Morocco has to offer with 1 free day for an activity of your own in Marrakesh
- Stay in the famous Le Yasmine Riad, home to many famous travelers and bloggers when in Marrakesh like @leonniehanne (with 2M followers) and share a room with a travel sister. We have the riad only to ourselves!
- Travel with Paola Crevatini Rebsamen, the MissAdventure Founder and Marina Comes, a famous travel influencer. Learn all the tricks of photoshooting and get a 1:1 consultation by MissAdventure Founder
- Explore the UNESCO site of Ait ben Haddou on a 2 day tour
- Sleep in a desert camp under the stars
- Enjoy a 40min camel ride through the desert and a magical photo shooting
- Make great photos for your files or social media
- Experience a unique hammam experience at the magical Es Saadi Resort. Your visit to Marrakesh is not complete without tantalizing your senses at one of the best spas in town.
- Celebrate with us during a Welcome dinner party with that touch of a luxury in a truly Moroccan setting with belly dancers and music!
- A lunch at La Mamounia 5 star hotel with great photoshooting opportunities
- MissAdventure goodie bag valued at 250EUR!
- And most importantly have fun with like minded women and make friendships that last a lifetime!
MAGICAL MOROCCO GETAWAY ITINERARY
Day 1 - Saturday, 16.02.2019
- Arrival throughout the day and check in to the Le Riad Yasmine. A driver will wait for you at the airport and bring to yout the Riad. You will be welcomed by hot fresh mint tea a Moroccan tradition and settle into your room.
- Until 17h chill at the pool and maybe do a photoshooting in this photogenic location?
- 18h Welcome speech by Paola Crevatini Rebsamen, The MissAdventure Founder and your host for the trip
- 19h traditional Moroccan dinner served at an exclusive Moroccan restaurant with belly dancers and music (starter, tajine, dessert and soft drinks)
- Have fun in the restaurant until bed time but not too long as tomorrow we have a busy day with a private tour in Marrakesh by a local guide :)
Le Riad Yasmine - Author unknown
Day 2 - Sunday, 17.02.2019
- 8h-9h Breakfast served at Riad
- 9h-13h Today we explore Marrakesh on our own private tour with a lot of photoshooting options. We will visit all the must see locations like Souk, Djema el Fnaa, Bahia Palace and Koutoubia Mosque
- 14h After some sightseeing and photoshooting we will have time for a lunch 14h -15h that will be served at Riad
- 15h Free time in Riad or free time to explore the city on our own
- Time for the 1:1 counselling for those who scheduled it
- 20h-22h Traditional Moroccan dinner at Riad and private time
Our photo shooting location in Marrakesh - Author Unknown
Day 3 - Monday, 18.02.2019
- 7h Breakfast served
- 8h departure for Ait Ben Haddou (4h drive) in private air conditioned van
- 12h-13h Time for lunch
- 13h-16h free time to explore Ait Ben Haddou together or on your own
- 16h drive to our desert Camp where we will spend 1 night (3 stars camp)
- 20h Dinner served at the Camp
Ait Ben Haddou - Author Unknown
Day 4 - Tuesday 19.02.2019
- 7h early breakfast served at the Camp
- 1h Sunrise Camel ride in the desert and photoshooting
- 10h Departure back to Marrakesh and Riad
- 14h Stop for Lunch at a special location
- 20h Arrival to Marrakesh and Dinner at Riad
Day 5 Wednesday 20.02.2019
- 8-9h Breakfast served in Riad
- Today morning we take it easy. Sleep in. Go to the souk. Go shopping.
- 12.30h-15.30h Buffet lunch served in one of the most luxurious hotels in Marrakesh, La Mamounia with great photo opportunities, restaurant Le Pavillon de Piscines
- Afterwards we can walk to our hammam experience at Es Saadi Marrakesh Resort (10 min walk)
- Dinner is served in the Riad around 19h
Day 6 Thursday 21.02.2019
- 8h-10h Breakfast served
- Departure for Scarabero camp (1,5h drive)
- Free time to explore this charming camp outside of Marrakesh
- Lunch served and free time to enjoy the property and take photos
- 16h Departure back to Marrakesh (1,5h drive)
- Dinner served at Riad
Day 7 - Friday, 22.02.2019
- 8h-9h Breakfast served
- 10h-14h departure for Le Jardin Majorelle
- 14h-16h Lunch served at one of the known restaurants in Marrakesh - La Salama
- 16-19h Free time to explore Marrakesh Souk, Djema el Fna
- Goodbye dinner 19h dinner served in the Riad
- Optional Goodbye drinks - lets celebrate our time in Marocco ( not included in price)
Hammam - Author Unknown
Day 8 - Saturday, 23.02.2019
- 8h-10h Breakfast served
- 10h sharp check our and departure
- Our Morocco Adventure has come to an end
MOROCCO GIRL TRIP QUICK FACTS
When? 16.02.2019 - 23.02.2019
Who? You and other 10 female travelers
Where? Marrakesh and surroundings, Morocco
Price? 2150 EUR all inclusive. 2490 EUR for a private room.
Payment: Pay online with PayPal or Bank transfer. Alternatively fill in the form below and we will contact you with the payment details.
Cancellation: Your spot is only guaranteed after you have paid the reservation price. In case you can not make it to the event, you have the right to cancel. If we manage to fill your spot there is no additional cost for you and you will receive a 100% refund (you might be asked to cover some small administration fees up to 50 EUR). However, if we don't manage to fill your spot you will be required to pay 100% of the price. Cancellations up to 3 months before the event are with 100% refund.
Accommodation: We stay in the famous le Riad Yasmine, a family owned Riad that was home to many bloggers like @ohhcouture and we have the Riad only to The MissAdventure guests so we can enjoy the complete privacy or together time as we please. Your comfort is important to us and like this we can truly connect. Please also note that if you book a shared room you will share the room with another female traveler else you can book a private room for a small upgrade.
Photos: You will get professional photos delivered to you in digital format (.jpeg) already edited for your personal use. Every sale and distribution is prohibited. Please note that The MissAdventure has the right to use the photos for their promotion and all rights belon to The MissAdventure. If you have any concerns please notify us in written form before the event.
Can I extend my stay? Yes of course. Just let us know and we will find you suitable accommodation and program what to do. We are always happy to help free of charge to our guests with advice.
No request is too great and no detail too small. We are also here to assist you before your trip begins.
Included in price:
- Special welcome dinner at one of the best Moroccan restaurants in town with belly dancers and music
- Accommodation at the famous Le Riad Yasmine 7 nights
- 1:1 consultation with Paola The MissAdventure Founder
- Travel wtih Marina Comes, travel influencer and get all tips and tricks for your travel
- Accommodation at the desert camp 1 night
- All meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner for 7 days
- Hammam experience in one of the photogenic spas in town El Saadi
- Entry to the Le Majorelle Garden
- Private guide in Marrakesh
- Transportation from - to airport and to day trips
- Goodbye dinner at one of Marrakesh restaurants ( 3 course meal)
- MissAdventure goodie bag ( worth 250 Eur per person)
- All photos from the trip an private photoshooting
- 1x Bottled water per person per day
Not included in price:
- Flight tickets
- Drinks and food outside of the Riad or special requests during your stay
- Alcoholic drinks
- Shopping/pocket money
- Visa ( if necessary) Please make sure you have all travel documents before the trip
- Travel insurance - it is always good to have travel insurance. Double check what you are insured for before the trip
- International health insurance - please have an international health insurance
Limited spots available so secure your spot now.